make a powerpoint presentation on Downs Syndrome. Ensure you have included all the features, diagnostic tests and management. It should be 50 slides minimum and include speaker notes too.
1. Social Media and Social Networking has changed the way that applicants look at employers but also the way that recruitment agencies and companies look at recruiting new talent.
Previously you would hear about jobs through word of mouth, want ads, through job centers and through a couple of other channels but these days, so much is done through the Internet it has truly changed the way staffing is accomplished. The Internet has made companies find it easier to find that missing link, the missing piece to the puzzle. Or has it?
Select an Internet site (social or job board) that, as a recruiter, you would use to search for applicants for a specific job and critique it as to cost, reach, popularity, metrics offered, ability to post jobs, ability to run searches on the site for applicants. What do you like about the site and what do you not like about it?”
2. Promoting ethics and diversity in the workplace is one of the hats a Human Resource Manager wears. As a Human Resource Manager, how would you promote and educate employees on ethics and diversity in the workplace? What are some of the challenges you would expect to encounter? How would you overcome these hurdles to ensure the overall goal of the organization is being supported?
describe the original and appellate subject matter jurisdiction of the US supreme court
Identify a specific health technology that has been used within the last 10 years. Then, create a PowerPoint presentation that includes the background, the financial implications, the ethical concerns (e.g., equality, equity), and the meaningful use of the health technology. Additionally, explain the impact that the health technology has had on the healthcare industry. Your presentation should be a minimum of 15 slides, not counting the title and reference slides. You must use a minimum of five resources, All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. All references and citations must be formatted using APA style.
For this assignment, collect data exhibiting a relatively linear trend, find the line of best fit, plot the data and the line, interpret the slope, and use the linear equation to make a prediction. Also, find r2 (coefficient of determination) and r (correlation coefficient). Discuss your findings. Your topic may be that is related to sports, your work, a hobby, or something you find interesting. If you choose, you may use the suggestions described below.
A Linear Model Example and Technology Tips are provided in separate documents.
Tasks for Linear Regression Model (LR)
(LR-1) Describe your topic, provide your data, and cite your source. Collect at least 8 data points. Label appropriately.
(LR-2) Plot the points (x, y) to obtain a scatterplot. Use an appropriate scale on the horizontal and vertical axes and be sure to label carefully. Visually judge whether the data points exhibit a relatively linear trend. (If so, proceed. If not, try a different topic or data set.)
(LR-3) Find the line of best fit (regression line) and graph it on the scatterplot. State the equation of the line.
(LR-4) State the slope of the line of best fit. Carefully interpret the meaning of the slope in a sentence or two.
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA laws)
Utilizing the CSU-Global library, locate and read three research articles on the topic of systems for managing quality improvement across healthcare organizations (e.g. Six Sigma, Lean manufacturing, Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award (MBNQA), Benchmarking, ISO 9000). Two articles must be quantitative studies and the third article must be a qualitative study.
Create a concept map which compares and contrasts the characteristics of the quality improvement systems represented in each article. Your concept map may include graphics such as diagrams, tables, or charts and must provide an evaluation of the effectiveness of the systems.
Your concept map should meet the following requirements:
- Clear and concise visual representation of the key strengths and weaknesses of each quality improvement system with cited support from the selected articles.
- Graphic representation of similarities and differences between each system.
- Evaluation of situations in which each system can and should be effectively applied.
- Full APA citations for articles under review formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
- Tools you may wish to consider using to create your concept map include: http://www.mindmaple.com/, https://bubbl.us/, or http://www.edrawsoft.com/concept-
- Why do lessons learned documents fail to capture meaningful information that could help future projects in the future?
- Research and discuss the reasons why a project closeout is considered unsuccessful
- Who decides to close out a project? Provide reasoning for your response
For this assignment, you are asked to write a 2 1/2-3 page essay that addresses how data collection and published research contribute to the evolution of EMS as an evidence-based clinical practice. The application of the data and research may be related to a clinical based function, support for routine or special operations in EMS, or overall system performance. Your essay should include the role of the EMS medical director in data collection, interpretation, and application of research to initiate changes or development in the area you select.
Your essay should be written in APA style with all sources cited in APA format. You should include a title and reference page (not included in the required pages for the assignment).
Dr. Giorgio’s method involved two levels of empirical phenomenology and five steps: 1) The original date is comprised of naïve descriptions obtained through questions and dialogue, 2) Researchers describes the structure of the experiences based on the reflective analysis and interpretation of the research participants account or story. There are five essential steps: 1) sense of the whole, 2) Description of meaning units with a psychological perspective and focused on the phenomenon being researched, 3) Transformation of subjects, everyday expressions into psychological phenomenal being invigorated 4) synthesis of Transformed meaning units into structure o the experience 5) final synthesis.
Quantitative research methodologies entail generating a hypothesis that will be tested by the statistical process that is a very subjective activity with a narrow focus and can sometimes be misleading (DeVault, 2017). Qualitative studies describe details of human beings, qualities and cannot be reduced descriptions of numbers (Matrigal, McClain, 2012).
I believe that the qualitative approach does yield empirical evidence in understanding the human condition because it described the structure of experiences and meaning of units of human beings. There it uses no means of testing by the statistical process, but instead by descriptions based on the Psychological perspective. The results are based on individual descriptions of meaning only, without formal testing.