The government uses policies like student loans and free trade to influence the economy’s growth rate. Write a thoughtful and articulate paper that includes the following:
- Identify at least four policies from the textbook that the government has created to impact economic growth and productivity.
- Evaluate whether each item has enhanced or diminished your quality of life, and make any appropriate recommendations that might improve the policies.
Adhere to the following standards:
- Your paper should be two or three pages in length, not including the title or references pages.
- Review the grading rubric, which is found in the Week 5 folder.
- Incorporate at least three scholarly references that are not required readings for this module. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
- Be sure to follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Each paper should include an introduction, a body with at least two fully developed paragraphs, and a conclusion.